Our emphasis on innovation and its source - dedicated employees - keeps us looking for talented individuals who are ready to meet aggressive goals in a high-technology company constantly developing new marketing-leading products. Good people are critical to our success and, in return, we offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
Organize, optimize and implement a world class business approach and partnership with Applied Materials. These processes will be both internal and external, with the Key objective being; to gain market share of INFICON VCP business unit products, while also looking for OEM opportunities for all INFICON products including STC, and thin film.
INFICON annual sales: approximately $12 million with growth coming from all business lines in 2017 and beyond. We believe strongly that more direct resources on this account will result in faster more sustained growth.
Territory: Applied Materials Austin, TX + AMAT OEM Project Management Santa Clara, CA and as needed with other Applied locations and Applied Subsuppliers.
- Under minimal supervision and using judgment and discretion, sells all INFICON products within sales territory, with emphasis on managing Applied Materials projects to support OEM Sales Segment Manager.
- Responsible for sales and project management of primarily VCP products (75%), but also Semiconductor Sensors and Leak Detection within key Applied Materials business units.
- Generates sales among new users and existing customers to increase product volume against previous year's sales and to meet aggressive forecast
- Maintain excellent relationships with Key account contacts.
- Carries out Key Account strategic plan/direction.
- Accurately forecast annual and quarterly sales for territory by product line.
- Supplies market feedback on products, accounts, and competitive trends.
- Maintains high visibility at Applied Materials and profiles major account to determine key decision makers and to set up product/application seminars so as to solidify relationships using the INFICON Key Account Plan.
- Provides technical advice to AMAT regarding specific application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Generates sales of new products @ AMAT to increase product sales against previous year's sales.
- Maintains positive contact with sales and other company personnel to maintain team effort to customers.
- Attends trade shows, seminars, and training sessions to keep informed of current trends in semi market and competitive products and activities.
- Ability to fully demonstrate the full line of all Products to customers
- Prepares quotes and correspondence, submits forecasts, monthly reports and Key Account Plan along with other information as requested.
- Makes recommendations concerning product line revisions, pricing changes, and sales policy changes.
- Assists with development of sales/marketing plan for territory and implements plan to meet sales quota by product category and dollar volume.
Additional specific Applied Materials Sales Project Manager Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all End User sales and Service Contract at AMAT Austin, TX
- Lead contact for AMAT CBM (Commodity Business Manager) in Austin, TX
- Manage and resolve all product issues during installation on new tools for shipment out of Austin, TX
- Provides Manager with weekly SAP reports for AMAT and AMAT sub-suppliers Sales worldwide ensuring that sales have been correctly accounted for
- Organize, Optimize and Utilize SAP CRM for AMAT Contacts and fulfil management requirements as needed
- Organize, optimize and manage all AMAT projects in CONFLUENCE software to improve information flow and boost sales
- Facilitate weekly check-in meetings with applicable Managers and Engineers for project updates, customer needs, and strategy discussions
- Meet face to face weekly with CBM, and AMAT manufacturing to cement and bulletproof our position.
- Ensure all service contracts are processed in a timely manner for all OEM accounts
- Requires bi-monthly travel to Santa Clara, CA
Provides feedback to USA Sales Management and INFICON Marketing on a routine basis; including monthly reports in the areas of:
- Industry trends
- New application/product opportunities
- Product design features
- Competitive activity
- Key account happenings
- Training needs
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in Chemistry, physics or equivalent technical work experience. At least four (4) years' work experience in a technical sales role including experience or equivalent in an instrumentation sales occupation with semiconductor OEMs. Experience in working with Semiconductor processes and market a must. Vacuum and instrument experience a must.
- Must have computer experience (MS Office) with CRM Sales automation software experience preferred.
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.