MBA, SPHR, ACC
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
- Benefit from a complete and unbiased focus on you, your goals, AND your success
- Help you in the transitions and changes that life brings you
- Partnership, encouragement and support on your journey
- Clarity and focus on achievement
- Discovery and direction
What results have clients reported after working with you?
"Her high-energy and wisdom have helped me focus my business in much more productive ways."
"Ann has assisted me to consistently stay focused and true to my vision and goal - regardless of what else was going on in my world."
"She helped me prioritize and understand my own personal drivers."
What do clients say about working with you?
"Our coaching brought a gentle blend of loving encouragement, insight, challenge, and creative energy which allowed my life to both deepen and shift in new and exciting ways."
"She has demonstrated her ability to integrate spiritually oriented success factors, with a down to earth, bottom-line oriented business perspective. I have found her insights to be both practical and valuable and continue to use her services."
"Ann helped me focus on my personal and career goals. I was in a transition mode at the time and I was able to make a change which includes leaving a company where I spent 21 years."
"Ann Ranson is a deep well of insight and inspiration. I found that while she is a big picture thinker, she also sees opportunities where I didnï¿½t, even though they were right in front of my face."
What is your coaching philosophy?
I believe that you have the answers inside - my job is to gently, intentionally and persistently, guide you through a process of discovery, empowerment and action.
What strengths do you have as a coach?
- Listen for the patterns that propel or restrain your progress
- Help keep you focused on your priorities
- Hold the vision for a positive outcome even when you can't
- Provide accountability that keeps you acting on your goals
- Offer 100% focus on you and your success during every appointment
What types of clients do you work with?
- Nonprofits and association executive directors and fundraising professionals
- Small business owners/leaders who want to achieve more clarity and results
- Individuals who are ready to take the next step towards their personal and organizational success
What is your professional background?
- President, Bottom Line 3 Marketing since 2005
- Lifetime of association and nonprofit board service
- Presentations at various ASAE and Texas SAE conferences
- Author of "Intentions at Work: 83 Spiritual Tools to Succeed in Business"
- Contributing author to "50 Ways Coaches Can Change the World" by C J Hayden
- Contributing author to "Positively Brilliant Self-Mastery" by Peter J. Reding
- Invited to give two TEDxSMU talks
Ready To Get Started With Ann?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Career Coaching Packages
What You Get
Add to Cart